Re: Supermarket moonshine with EC-1118

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 6:33 AM
      The one time a did an all white sugar wash (18%), too much acidity was
      the problem. I had to add a lot of potassium bicarbonate to keep the
      pH between 3 and 4 as per the Cone Protocol. You might try skipping
      the lemons next time. My subsequent washes all included at least 20%
      molasses and the pH was buffered perfectly throughout the fermentation.

      Todd K.