well im back kinda

  • harle_98
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      ok im back from chicago to run a little for the road and leave in the
      am for FL for a wedding then back tue. to make a little more for a trip
      to KY man I need a break this partying and riding is getting to me but
      what a time ;o) ill talk when I gat back latte all
      harle
    • Brian Bashford
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Is KY where they make the jelly I've heard about :0)

        Brian.

        _____