Re: Big Dummies Guide to Cleaning Carbon

  • pguy40
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
      I do it on the barbie. I still dance around because the damn carbon
      likes to explode out of the water and sting your arm as you're
      stirring. I've often wondered what the neighbors think when they see me
      stirring this black soup while I cuss and writhe in pain.

      maybe the trick is to buy a big sack, use it once and throw it out!