Re: condenser coil design

  • don1lia2joe3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      I have the same problem with my condenser so to solve the problem I
      have just finished making the crossflow condenser head that Harry
      has designed, hope to try it out this weekend...Anyway while I was
      at the plumbing supply store for copper I was directed to "brazing
      rods" that are 15% silver, you might give them a try, they work much
      like solder but you need a bit more heat and you do not have to flux
      (yea) They worked great I was really impressed with how easy they
      were to use.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>