boiler hanging around

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Next door are throwing out this boiler (immersion
      heater at bottom)

      | |
      | |
      \ /
      -------------------------
      / \
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | |
      | |
      \ /
      -------------------------

      Now I have a perfectly good boiler (and more
      importantly a good marriage) so could I actually make
      best use of this?
      Perhaps a thumper unit in the top section? Don't even
      go on to continuous stills (I can't drink enough!)
      Or maybe copper in the boiler is as good as copper in
      the column for sulphur removal? Although I have no
      probs so far (sugar washes).
      Cheers,
      Rob.
      p.s. do you like the old time graphics? Anyone
      remember the various cows all done in ascii?.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com