Re: Yea! 'course I'm in CA

  • popwahtosh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "californiashiner"
      <califshiner@t...> wrote:
      > Who do I contact to get fuel permits - State & Fed.?
      > Great Solution!

      ========================

      If applying for a US fed. alco. fuel permit, go to....

      TTB regulations at

      http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov

      In the browse box, select "title 27"
      Where it says "browse parts" click on the numbers
      "1-199"
      Scroll down to "19" (Distilled spirits plant)and click on
      where it
      says "numbers 19.1 to 19.1010" You are only interested in
      "subpart
      Y" (Distilled spirits for fuel)

      If you just want to produce fuel for personal use, and to be used on
      your own property, you aren't subject to bonds, taxes, and
      denaturing your product unless it is removed from the premises.

      If this is what you want, then you will need to choose the "small
      plant" ( less than 10,000 proof-gallons per year)A proof-gallon
      is a
      US gallon times proof divided by 100

      For an on line permit application – click on the link below

      http://www.ttb.gov/forms/pdfs/f510074.pdf or copy and paste
      into your browser box.

      There is no charge for the permit and no State permit required in
      California.At least that's what I was told by State employees

      National Revenue Center
      550 Main Street Suite 8002
      Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
      Tax and Trade Bureau Toll Free 1-877-TTB-FAQS (1-877-882-3277)
      (513)-684-3334

      Good luck,

      Pop