Re: New Member

  • don1lia2joe3
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "popwahtosh" <popwahtosh@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "don1lia2joe3"
      > <donaldfranson@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have legal Federal and State permits
      > >
      > > I pay no taxes because the permits are for fuel alcohol (they do
      > not
      > > know what you will use it for, as far as they are concerned it
      is
      > > for fuel).
      > >
      > > I have to keep some kind of records to send in every year ($.37)
      > and
      > > I pay the State $25 year for their alcohol permit which is like
      > > tax but it keeps the law inforcement authorities from taking my
      > > alcohol in case someone (like a mad neighbor) turns me in for
      > > running a still.
      > >
      > > I have never been inspected or visited by either Federal or
      local
      > > authorities.
      > =======================
      >
      > What state are you in. California doesn't charge me anything
      > =====================================

      I live in Oklahoma Pop, Still a little backwoods here but the ground
      doesn't shake!
    • Ensenada Tom
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 27, 2007
        Hello Everyone.

        I'm a new member here and I am really enjoying reading all the posts. I hope I can contribute soon too! Is there anyone besides me in Baja California?

        Ensenada Tom

        Make Money From Your Hobby - LEARN HOW HERE

      • jamesonbeam1
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 29, 2007
          Hey Ensenada, (or is it Tom?) Welcome aboard - hope you find this
          forum interesting - I know its one of the best I've seen. Hope you
          also joined New Distillers - our sister site.
          Just remember to cross your Ts and dot your Is - some of our group
          are sorta picky lol.
          Have Fun.

          Vino Es Veritas,
          Jim

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Ensenada Tom <ensenada_hobby@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello Everyone.
          >
          > I'm a new member here and I am really enjoying reading all the
          posts. I hope I can contribute soon too! Is there anyone besides me
          in Baja California?

          > Ensenada Tom
          >

          > Make Money From Your Hobby - LEARN HOW HERE
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          web links.

        • jamesonbeam1
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 29, 2007
            Welp Tom, Guess you know now I aint from Baja Cal. Answered my own
            question - had to find out the hard way -= Ensenada is the Third
            largest city in Mexico's Baja. See - learn something new here
            everyday... ;-)

            wrote:

            > Hello Everyone.
            >
            > I'm a new member here and I am really enjoying reading all the
            posts. I hope I can contribute soon too! Is there anyone besides me
            in Baja California?

            > Ensenada Tom
            >

            > Make Money From Your Hobby - LEARN HOW HERE
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            web links.

          • just me
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 29, 2007
              I have been through Ensenada. My friends grandparents lived in Bajia De Los Angeles. Beautiful country. Sorry for the misspelling.
            • !Zapata Vive!
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 1, 2007
                Wow!  I was just about to reply that I had spent some time in Ensenada, before going down to Bajia De Los Angeles where I stayed at a friends grandparents house.
                Seriously.

                We spent a few days in Ensenada with no real plans other than driving south, and one of the people we met there offered us his grandparents house.  Apparently nobody was ever home, they just kept the house to get money from the government.  Which is something I'm not quite sure how it works, they could pay me to keep a house there, that's for sure!  Spent a week or so there, nice little place right next to the cemetery, and dropped the key off when we made it back north.

                Small world, smaller peninsula.

                Welcome aboard Tom!
                Do they always put greenbeans in juevos rancheros?  3 different places we ate in Ensenada did that.  Now I do it all the time!
                So Tom, what do you prefer Patron or Don Julio?  I'm a LONG way from Ensenada, but I'm drinking blanca tonight, Don Julio for me!

                Message 7 of 23 , May 31 9:07 PM
                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mini_me51ad" <clarenceabbott@...> wrote:

                  > Hello folks
                  > I've followed many of your posts for the last couple of years and have
                  > been a member of another forum. I'm an experienced VM column distiller
                  > and have recently taken an interest in Reverse Liquid Management.
                  > Harry's insights have inspired me on more than one occasion and rkr's
                  > automation skills have astounded me. Hoping I can contribute in some
                  > small way to your home away from home.

                  Welcome aboard Minime! Good to see you. Activity here comes in waves. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the group is a very experienced crew. You should fit right in. :)

                • abbababbaccc
                  Message 8 of 23 , May 31 10:26 PM
                    Welcome Minime,

                    Here's the original RLM discussion:

                    Slainte, Riku

                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mini_me51ad" <clarenceabbott@...> wrote:

                    > Hello folks
                    > I've followed many of your posts for the last couple of years and have
                    > been a member of another forum. I'm an experienced VM column distiller
                    > and have recently taken an interest in Reverse Liquid Management.
                    > Harry's insights have inspired me on more than one occasion and rkr's
                    > automation skills have astounded me. Hoping I can contribute in some
                    > small way to your home away from home.

                  • rye_junkie1
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jun 1, 2009

                      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mini_me51ad" <clarenceabbott@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hello folks
                      > > I've followed many of your posts for the last couple of years and have
                      > > been a member of another forum. I'm an experienced VM column distiller
                      > > and have recently taken an interest in Reverse Liquid Management.
                      > > Harry's insights have inspired me on more than one occasion and rkr's
                      > > automation skills have astounded me. Hoping I can contribute in some
                      > > small way to your home away from home.
                      > >

                      > Welcome aboard Minime! Good to see you. Activity here comes in waves. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the group is a very experienced crew. You should fit right in. :)
                      >

                      > Slainte!
                      > regards Harry

                      Please join in with New Distillers also. You're input would be much appreciated.

                      Mason
                    • KM Services
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jun 1, 2009

                        > Welcome aboard Minime! Good to see you. Activity here comes in waves.
                        Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the group is a very experienced crew. You should fit right in. :)

                        > Slainte!
                        > regards Harry

                        Please join in with New Distillers also. You're input would be much appreciated.
                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/new_ distillers/

                        Mason

                      • KM Services
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jun 1, 2009

                          I agree totally with Mason…welcome Minime I have seen your postings on the other site

                          Ken Mc (This is my opinion and if I am wrong I will be corrected I am sure)