Cheap alternative to needle valve - was: Re: Needle valve use

  • dearknarl
    Message 1 of 15 , May 31, 2005
      Good idea about the fuel valve. Got me thinking, and made me notice
      the
      brass 'gang valves' they have on the aquarium site I bought my
      recirculating pump for my cooling water at.

      They say you can control the airflow for an aquarium with them, so
      does
      this mean they might be a cheap alternative to a needle valve? Anyone
      have some experience with them?

      knarl.