Re: [Distillers] Re: Mini Still on a 15.5 Gallon Beer Keg

  • Thomas Kehrlein
    Message 1 of 30 , May 31, 2005
      Bill,
      I have three kegs that have a flat spring clip locking the valve in
      place. I was able to catch the end of it with a very small screwdriver
      and pry it towards the center and out from under the lip of the
      assembly. The spring was circular and wound around about three times,
      but once I got it started it came out easily. Once the spring was out
      the valve assembly could be rotated around to align the ears of the
      valve with the slots that allow it's removal. I could send you photos if
      you would like.
      Thomas