Re: [Distillers] Digest Number 2373

  • Great White North
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:46 AM
      Greetings,

      I have a photo posted that shows what I found at my local ACE Hardware
      store.
      Look under GWN in the photos section.

      If you want I can send it directly to you.

      GWN

      ==================================
      Message: 5
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 02:51:22 -0000
      From: "dearknarl" <dearknarl@...>
      Subject: Re: Needle valve use

      Well, reece plumbing supplies didn't know what I was talking about
      when I asked for a needle valve, even after I described it as used to
      control flow, and what size I was after.

      Could I have a little more elaboration please? Maybe it goes by a
      different name sometimes? I might print a pic to show the guys in the
      plumming supply shop.

      Thanks,
      knarl.