Re: can I use this old pot still for a beer stripper?

  • don1lia2joe3
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 6:12 AM
      This whole idea was a wash out. I ran 5 gallons of wash through it
      and the whole wash distilled through, no seperation, It was made for
      distilling Lacquer Thinner so I will just use it for that.
      It did do a good job of cleaning out the coils though.

      Cheers
      Donald

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "uselessaussiedistiller"
      <donaldfranson@h...>