Re: Reflux Still Temperatures

  • mickm2au
    Message 1 of 35 , May 30 5:08 PM
      Not sure happened with the previous reply...try again.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...> wrote:

      > Damn! VM stills, circuits, parrot's beaks....don't you watch the
      > footy or play bedroom gymnastics? :-)) Seriously, Mick. That's
      > some pretty good gear you've developed there. Just noticed your
      > still is very close to the ceiling. About 2.4m high? The crossflow
      > design could be an alternative to the shotgun, considerably reducing
      > overall height.
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry

      No Harry...I watch plenty of footy and play bedroom gymnastics ;-)

      It dosn't take any longer to build something that works well and looks
      nice than aomething that might work and might just look ok.

      The column is only 1 mtre with a 250 mm shotgun (for recycling water)
      so the total hieght from the floor is only 1800mm.

      By the way most of the mechanical and fabrication of the still was
      done by a friend of mine, the disrepectful guy who sometimes can't
      help shooting himself in the foot, Ric Hutchings, who's not really a
      bad bloke.

      Cheers,
      Mick
    • mickm2au