Re: [Distillers] Re: good thermometer

  • Robert Lemmen
    Message 1 of 13 , May 30, 2005
      On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 02:00:36PM -0000, peter_vcb wrote:
      > What is wrong with mercury? I use a brilliant one in work goes from
      > 85-100C in increments of 0.1C. costs a good bit though think it was
      > 130. I never trust digitals.

      there is nothing wrong wih mercury, but if you break it (which i will
      probably do sooner or later) you will get mercury into your column.
      you can react differently to such an event, but i would throw away the
      whole column, and that would be quite a shame.

      cu robert

      --
      Robert Lemmen http://www.semistable.com