Legality

  • nancyrae@xxxx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 15, 1999
      Hi Des, this is Ray Rust from Washington state. In Washington
      you can make 20 gallons of spirits per family member per year,
      beer and wine 150 per year. And in Wyoming where Im from you
      can make 100 gallons a year and more if you want and if you
      make fuel, you cant get credit on your taxes for doing that.
      and In Colorado they realy dont care how much you make. I should
      interduce myself sorry for havent done so, Im a logger, I
      fall timber for the past 25 years, and was a cowboy befor that
      and Im 51, and I started making brandy's and whisky when I was
      17. An Old chef schooled me on the methods he employed on making
      this fine drinking stuff, I found his notes he gave me years ago,
      which I thought I lost. because I thought I would get back making
      spirits again, I havent made any in atleast 20 years more or less.
      I will give a recipe from my notes from time to time if that would
      be ok. and I know they all work fine because they have been
      tryed and tested. And the Legality from state to state here
      is realy funny. all political I do believe. Thank you Ray

      ++ Note from Des (topkiwi)
      Firstly, sorry for not getting this message away sooner (pressure of work).
      Secondly, yes we would be interested in the recipes you have, please share them.

      Thank you,

      Des.
    • No Name
      Message 37 of 37 , May 10, 2009
        Or you can just look around,. Most people have them all over their homes.    All you need is a transformer. Like the ones that are used to plug in cordless phones.  Or Those Picture frames that have digital pictures. or what ever..

         Look on the taggs of the pump to see what the Amps  are then Find a transformer that suits..  IF you don't have one at home Ebay, Or Radio shack has all you need any size you want..

          Wire it up and plug it in..       Of course this is just my 2 cents worth.   I sure there is other ways to handle this issue. but this one would only take a few minutes to fix;./     HTH      Nameless     "I forgot My Name"