Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Expand Messages
  • Bill Healey
    To all the newbies out there. Be aware of the dangers of this hobby. Mainly the lack of information, before you start to make a still or distill alcohol. READ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      To all the newbies out there.

      Be aware of the dangers of this hobby. Mainly the lack of information, before you start to make a still or distill alcohol. READ everything you can from the two best sites on the net (Tonys and Harrys) Then re-read it! and then read it again.

      Understand what you are about to do.
      Alcohol production in the 90% range is extremely explosive, if you use propane as a heat source, fire is a distinct possibility. The consumption of 90% can cause death at that concentration. Always dilute to the 40-50% range.

      Remember also that dihydrogen monoxide, one of the most important ingredients of our hobby can also kill, it can be fatal if inhaled, it is one of the major components of acid rain, it can be found in the tumors of terminal cancer patients.
      dihydrogen monoxide has killed millions of people across the world.

      So be aware people!!! A little knowledge can be dangerous, a lot of knowledge may save your life!!!

      By the way that dangerous chemical. dihydrogen monoxide
      (H2O) water.


      Stay safe, learn and enjoy one of the most satisfying hobbys there is.

      Cheers Bill...{;o)

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.