Labmaster still

  • vickypoint2003
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      I would like a bit of feedback from anyone who has built one of the
      Lab Master stills as described in Home Distillation Handbook.

      What is your opinion of the still/ any problems/improvements you have
      made.

      Thanks
      Frank from Oz.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "vickypoint2003"
        <vickypoint2003@y...> wrote:
        > I would like a bit of feedback from anyone who has built one of the
        > Lab Master stills as described in Home Distillation Handbook.
        >
        > What is your opinion of the still/ any problems/improvements you have
        > made.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Frank from Oz.

        This has been done to death. Check past posts on mods to remove the
        thru-tubes from their potstill. It's a design fault. The reflux
        still is ok.

      • Vickypoint
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2005
          Thanks I will have a read.