Re: wash mixer during fermentation

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2005
      Thanks for the reply. I do a batch size of 16 gal. I'll remove the
      mechanical mixer and try the pump - and post the results.

      Sorry. I can't just "bump" it. Not complicated enough. I must
      have wires and lights and things that go "ping". If it's not broke,
      you're just not trying hard enough.

      Mark

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Héctor A. Landaeta C."
      <coloniera@c...> wrote:> By the way if your fermentation container