RE: Holy Grail #???

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Not only that but you can drink it in the dark as the glow put off by your wine will illuminate the room admirably!!!

      Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:57:27 -0500
      From: "Great White North" <GrtWhiteNorth56@...>
      Subject: Holy Grail #???

      Ya know... its funny you should say that...

      I am working on an idea that does just that!!

      I was told by a fellow wine maker, who also works in the bio-med field, that
      if you were to expose your wine, whiskey, what ever, to the stray radiation
      field that is generated while doing cancer treatment using a Linear
      Accelerator, this will cause a accelerated release/generation of fusels/
      free radicals and reduce your aging time from approximately 12 months to one
      month.

      As it just so happens I have access to 4 of these systems locally.

      Over the next 6 months I will be testing this and I will keep folks posted
      if anyone is interested...

      GWN

      Accelerated aging? Such that dropping a few charred oak sticks into a
      gallon of raw whiskey, then turning on the magic ray will simulate 12 years
      in the cask.

      --
      Brendan Keith
      bkeith@...
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        It will NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

        GWN :)

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh"
        <Leigh.Murphy-Marsh@w...> wrote:
        > Not only that but you can drink it in the dark as the glow put off
        by your wine will illuminate the room admirably!!!

        > Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:57:27 -0500
        > From: "Great White North" <GrtWhiteNorth56@h...>
        > Subject: Holy Grail #???
        >
        > Ya know... its funny you should say that...
        >
        > I am working on an idea that does just that!!
        >
        > I was told by a fellow wine maker, who also works in the bio-med
        field, that
        > if you were to expose your wine, whiskey, what ever, to the stray
        radiation
        > field that is generated while doing cancer treatment using a Linear
        > Accelerator, this will cause a accelerated release/generation of
        fusels/
        > free radicals and reduce your aging time from approximately 12
        months to one
        > month.
        >
        > As it just so happens I have access to 4 of these systems locally.
        >
        > Over the next 6 months I will be testing this and I will keep
        folks posted
        > if anyone is interested...
        >
        > GWN

      • Peggy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2005
          Yes, I am very interested in exposure settings, etc. If you want to
          contact me off list please do. I trained in irradiation concepts as
          applied to food and other healthy applications at the USF School of
          Public Health.

          Thanks, Peggy

          Subject: [Distillers] Holy Grail #???