Holy Grail #???

  • Great White North
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Ya know... its funny you should say that...

      I am working on an idea that does just that!!

      I was told by a fellow wine maker, who also works in the bio-med field, that
      if you were to expose your wine, whiskey, what ever, to the stray radiation
      field that is generated while doing cancer treatment using a Linear
      Accelerator, this will cause a accelerated release/generation of fusels/
      free radicals and reduce your aging time from approximately 12 months to one
      month.

      As it just so happens I have access to 4 of these systems locally.

      Over the next 6 months I will be testing this and I will keep folks posted
      if anyone is interested...

      GWN

      Accelerated aging? Such that dropping a few charred oak sticks into a
      gallon of raw whiskey, then turning on the magic ray will simulate 12 years
      in the cask.

      --
      Brendan Keith
      bkeith@...
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        Not only that but you can drink it in the dark as the glow put off by your wine will illuminate the room admirably!!!

        Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:57:27 -0500
        From: "Great White North" <GrtWhiteNorth56@...>
        Subject: Holy Grail #???

        Ya know... its funny you should say that...

        I am working on an idea that does just that!!

        I was told by a fellow wine maker, who also works in the bio-med field, that
        if you were to expose your wine, whiskey, what ever, to the stray radiation
        field that is generated while doing cancer treatment using a Linear
        Accelerator, this will cause a accelerated release/generation of fusels/
        free radicals and reduce your aging time from approximately 12 months to one
        month.

        As it just so happens I have access to 4 of these systems locally.

        Over the next 6 months I will be testing this and I will keep folks posted
        if anyone is interested...

        GWN

      • GWN
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2005
          It will NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

          GWN :)

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh"
          <Leigh.Murphy-Marsh@w...> wrote:
          > Not only that but you can drink it in the dark as the glow put off
          by your wine will illuminate the room admirably!!!

          > Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:57:27 -0500
          > From: "Great White North" <GrtWhiteNorth56@h...>
          > Subject: Holy Grail #???
          >
          > Ya know... its funny you should say that...
          >
          > I am working on an idea that does just that!!
          >
          > I was told by a fellow wine maker, who also works in the bio-med
          field, that
          > if you were to expose your wine, whiskey, what ever, to the stray
          radiation
          > field that is generated while doing cancer treatment using a Linear
          > Accelerator, this will cause a accelerated release/generation of
          fusels/
          > free radicals and reduce your aging time from approximately 12
          months to one
          > month.
          >
          > As it just so happens I have access to 4 of these systems locally.
          >
          > Over the next 6 months I will be testing this and I will keep
          folks posted
          > if anyone is interested...
          >
          > GWN

        • Peggy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Yes, I am very interested in exposure settings, etc. If you want to
            contact me off list please do. I trained in irradiation concepts as
            applied to food and other healthy applications at the USF School of
            Public Health.

            Thanks, Peggy

            Subject: [Distillers] Holy Grail #???