Re: [Distillers] Rum time

  • Hrisheet .
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hola Hector,
      Que Tal?

      Muchas gracias for all the info you provided me with.
      I shall go ahead on the cane juice then.
      BTW we do drink it in the blazing summer with ice & a squeeze of lime- Ahh
      Lovely!!

      My frist attempt was all enthusiasm & no thought really filled with all
      sorts of errors.
      Just went, bought some cane juice from the vendor,
      Put it in these nice dark bottles that i have,
      Opened a packet of yeast and threw too little of it in!!!!!!!!!
      Then added more and got some bubbling, got excited and covered the mouth of
      the bottle with cling film!!!
      After which i got called off to work, so shoved it under my bed and came
      back six months later
      hoping that mother nature would have done soemthing!!!

      PS- What we call jaggery is a solid brown substance, which is what is got
      before refining it into sugar

      So this attempt will be a better one at any rate!!! or so i hope