Re: [Distillers] Re: gas burner

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2005
      In a message dated 4/27/2005 10:42:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      califshiner@... writes:

      > Can anyone give me a link to where I can purchase a cast iron burner
      > for cheap. 10 - 30 dollars??
      >
      > thanks

      Northern Tool & Equempment has cheap gas burners several types. They may have
      a store near you depending on your location. Here's a link to them
      ._http://www.northerntool.com/retailstores/_ (http://www.northerntool.com/retailstores/)
      Suitcase