Re: [Distillers] air cooled

  • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hehehe, that is the similar pot still I sold an eon ago.... My-my things travel... because it went to Canada when I sold it.... (hush - will generate more page hits! I am helping!!!)

      bradr36 <bradr36@...> wrote:
      Thought some of yall might be interested in a air cooled pot still i saw on ebay. Looks to be some home made fins on a copper coil.

      http://tinyurl.com/84ml9

      BR

      Alex_{*L*}_(a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob