Lion Nathan keg fittting

  • in_the_shed_tonight
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2005
      I have a Lion Nathan(Australian) keg. What is the easiest way to
      connect a tower to this keg.
    • adam_oosterhoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
        If you are wanting to fit a 2" diameter column then I would recommend
        a brass flange from the plumbing store. Buy a screw fitting to solder
        to your pipe so they screw together. Use plumbing tape to seal it.