flavoring

  • nancyrae@xxxx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 1999
      Thank you Des, I found it finaly. I do like this site
      and the people are very helpful. Does any one have a
      recipe for peaches. or is there a easy way to flavor
      by using peaches or apricots. Thank you Ray
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2010
        I would like my ethanol to taste a little more like rum where does Che
      • jamesonbeam1
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2010
          Try fermenting with molasses instead of white sugar.

          JB.