Off Subject (wine)

  • suitcase1498
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Ok guy's I made the wine 8lbs grapes from CHILE very ripe picked the
      bad one's out mashed them good added 8lbs sugar and 7.5gallons of
      water, 1/2 gallon grape juice, used some type of wine yeast I've had a
      while got a SG 1.090 now I'll just wait and see, It's been 24 hours
      and it's bubbling great temp is 78*F. Whats done is done, I'll let you
      know how it comes out in a couple of weeks or so if it aint no good I
      can always distill it. :> Thanks. Also just like to say sorry for
      snapping at some of ya just been under alot of pressure lately, Gotta
      have surgery again Monday. This truly is a great group.

      Suitcase