Re: reply to gbking

  • gbking
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
      BJ & FM Poke wrote:

      > From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>
      >
      > tnx for the tip but when i followed your instructions that "clean up
      > files" isn't there,maybe this is standard windows 95 ????????
      > geeeeezzz someone help here i'm drowning in brewing postings, this
      > rec. crafts brewing receives about 100/day ==that's great i read them
      > all but i can't "nuke" them==brian
      > [ONElist Sponsor]
      > Please click above to support our sponsor
      I'm using windows 95 and Outlook Express. I'll run thru it again, open
      Outlook Express, Click on "Read News", click on "File" and "Clean up
      Files" should be in the option box that pops up, click on that, then
      choose Delete. I'm subscribed to over 20 ngs and I clean up every day or
      so, hope this works, that home brewing group is fairly active. Graeme