mike==steve ==ken

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2000
      mike==i agree with steve talking about a book which will only help all of us is not spam or jam or whatever it's education ,,god forbid the work involved in putting a book together,how any one makes any money i'll never know==hey i'm so old i thought spam was that tinned ham i had shoved down my throat as a kid,

      steve=just had a look at www.webconx.com you are a bloke of many talents ,i had only ever bookmarked www.webconx.com/ethanol.htm and thought that was it==is there any thing you can help mel with he's got a water problem=refer last few postings

      weekly hint==use lead free solder!!! and keep your mother in law out of the back shed!!

      ken== mike and someone else said during the week that they were surprised that you couldn't buy a suitable element "off the shelf", i was too, so i spoke to my rellies across the channel from you who frequent england and they assured me that this was a l'aise[tranquille] so grab that catalogue mike mentioned or the phone and rip into it.

      brian