mel=mike=dino=and a miriad of other snippets

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
      mel=yes john stone ,page's 24=25=28 it's a ripper==by the word hydro do you mean water generated electricity???=why,with your talents can't you close that water circuit,if your condensor is standard design,if not, tony and mike recently described a simple closed circuit system which involved not a tank and coil[worm] but a shell and tube condensor with a pump and a holding tank==our system here sounds very similar to yours,pump to header,run back to condensor then we close circuit by sending back to original source,mostly gravity==there are other means of condensing though ,try throwing all the beer out of your fridge and running the condensor in there[joke]=canada canada canada,are you in the cold bit what about an air condensor???????? have you got a spare freezer around ????? by miraculous chance is the shed higher than the dam/well,sounds like you are in the bush,can your neighbours see the well??? is the house higher than the shed??? there may be other ways to catch this kangaroo,let's keep working on it ==brian

      additions to web sites=cocktail link at http://go.to/distil excellent!!! also vodka link just under it very good ==continued technical updates at www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/ a good site from dino ,regular contributor www.bigrockchophouse.com/ that is damn good equipment dino

      mike=when is book due out and is it in similar vein to that brilliant book "making gin and vodka???? i'm almost thru john stone's book and it's certainly the next step from beginner mode

      dino=looked at your web site properly now it's very well put together,hey you are a big lad ,i wouldn't like to tell you to stick your wheat beer up your" kyber pass" ==in the write up for the wheat beer it doesn't mention any clove notes?????????

      many regards to all ==brian
    • BJ & FM Poke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2000