Re: [Distillers] Re: Grappa Rookie

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2005
      Harry wrote:
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Grappa Rookie

      Definitely interesting history. I guess we can forgive the typo. I
      assume it should read 'kilograms', not grams. :-)

      <extract>
      On average, a hundred grams of grape pomace without stalks yields
      from four to eight liters of grappa with an alcohol level of 70%.
      </extract>
      You must be thinking of Australian grapes Harry. The grapes in that part of
      the world are very juicy.

      Tralala :-))
      Mike N