Re: [Distillers] Black berries was Re: wood chips

  • harle61274@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
      In a message dated 3/2/2005 4:07:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      stevolate@... writes:

      > Quart If shine about 1 inch of fresh berry's and 1/4 cup sugar let
      sit on
      > shelf for 2 month min. It filters what I call the nasty's out and
      gives it

      > good
      > harle

      Thanks Harle
      What percentage spirit do you add to berries?
      I will add sugar and let sit 2 months.

      Happy Drinking

      Stevo

      Stevo I was cutting it to 100 to 110 now Ive started cutting it to 95 ,
      havent got any done at 95 to try yet wanted to see it it made it more palatable.

    • stevolate
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
        > Stevo I was cutting it to 100 to 110 now Ive started cutting it to
        95 ,
        > havent got any done at 95 to try yet wanted to see it it made it
        more palatable.

        Thanks Harle
        Mine is mixed with 95% abv will see how it goes.
        Thanks for help

        Happy drinking

        Stevo
      • harle61274@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
          k good luck let me know how it gose Ive tried caned and froze but found
          freash is better