Black berries was Re: wood chips

  • stevolate
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
      > Quart If shine about 1 inch of fresh berry's and 1/4 cup sugar let
      sit on
      > shelf for 2 month min. It filters what I call the nasty's out and
      gives it

      > good
      > harle

      Thanks Harle
      What percentage spirit do you add to berries?
      I will add sugar and let sit 2 months.

      Happy Drinking

      Stevo
    • harle61274@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
        In a message dated 3/2/2005 4:07:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        stevolate@... writes:

        > Quart If shine about 1 inch of fresh berry's and 1/4 cup sugar let
        sit on
        > shelf for 2 month min. It filters what I call the nasty's out and
        gives it

        > good
        > harle

        Thanks Harle
        What percentage spirit do you add to berries?
        I will add sugar and let sit 2 months.

        Happy Drinking

        Stevo

        Stevo I was cutting it to 100 to 110 now Ive started cutting it to 95 ,
        havent got any done at 95 to try yet wanted to see it it made it more palatable.

      • stevolate
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
          > Stevo I was cutting it to 100 to 110 now Ive started cutting it to
          95 ,
          > havent got any done at 95 to try yet wanted to see it it made it
          more palatable.

          Thanks Harle
          Mine is mixed with 95% abv will see how it goes.
          Thanks for help

          Happy drinking

          Stevo
        • harle61274@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 2, 2005
            k good luck let me know how it gose Ive tried caned and froze but found
            freash is better