Alcotec 24hr

  • Campbell Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Does anyone know what's in this stuff?

      I gave one a try a couple of days ago.It went off like a rocket, at
      about 35c judging by the feel of the fermenter and fermented out
      (8kg sugar in 25l wash)in about 30 hours.

      I make my own mix with fermaid, dap etc but the best it will do is
      7kg sugar in about 10 days.

      I know why they say not to use an airlock with it. I did ( I also
      touch wet paint to see if the signs tell the truth) and it almost
      blew it straight!!

      Campbell