YOU helped build my modified moonshine-stills valved-reflux still - THANKS

  • slipslider2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hi Club,

      Thanks Gert Strand, Moonshine-Stills, Home Distillers and New Home
      Distillers for all of your help.

      I just completed my modified moonshine-stills valved-reflux still
      head, deviations from the original plans are as follows:

      Column - 2"x 32" with 6 mm raschig rings

      Column to Condenser Crossover - 2"x 2"x 2" T's

      Condenser and Shell- 3"x 8" with 20'x 1/4" copper coil sautered to a
      3" vented cap with adapters for cooling water

      Reflux Return - 1/2" copper coming off of a 2"x 1/2"x 1/2" "T" from
      condenser shell to reflux/collection valve

      Reflux/Collection Valve - one (1) 1/2" brass ball valve located below
      reflux return "T"

      I'm waiting on my 40 liter and 40 quart milk cans to arrive (finally)
      so I can decide which one would work best for a boiler.

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR DEDICATION, KNOWLEDGE and PASSION for
      DISTILLING the BEST BOOZE in the WORLD - AT HOME!!!!