12yr old scotch!

  • Bill Healey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Harry:
      You just might go up! And then maybe wrestle them angels for the share they have been taking all these years.

      P.S. I made a Glenlivet taste alike (one off) dont remember the receipe. Was into the rum at the time.
      But had a friend who would drink nothing else but Glenlivet, as I had run out of her favorite, I dumped mine into the Glenlivet bottle, and let her go to it, she couldnt tell the difference, even though she had been this brand drinker for years.LOL

      McCheers!
      Bill...