Re: [Distillers] 12 yo Scotch - What a disappointment :-(

  • Rana Pipiens
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2005
      Don't you love it when you pour your really good stuff and your guests say "interesting" and at the end of the session there is still some in their glasses. Save the really good stuff for those who share your favorites, same with home brew; all the time and effort and you give it to someone and just know that it has worke as a malty Draino. Rana

      Dave Nay <dave.nay@...> wrote:Harry wrote:

      > Pity. I might just keep it for my wake when I go
      > to a better place. :-))

      No, no, no, no, no.....this is the stuff you keep in the nice crystal
      decanter on the buffet, and when you have those "special" guests over
      for the holidays, you break out the "good stuff" for your "friends".

      As everyone knows, only the best can be served in these situations, and
      as good ettiquet demands, your guests can't say anything desparaging
      about the quality of your hootch...after all, it came from the crystal
      decanter that is centered on the buffet!

      Dave