Electric burner

  • harle61274@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      OK boys I have a question. I bought a electric burnner 1500 w.cast
      iron, It worked good for 9 times now it started doing a cycle ,like I
      thought it should have been doing from the start , when I bought it
      the guy i bought it from said I might have to by pass something in
      the unit. SOOOOOO im fixing to try and bypass the cycle system (never
      done this before ) dose anybody have any thing to say on do and donts
      and pros and cons of doing this ? Will I be able to turn it down and
      up and can any body tell me what the thing I have to bypass looks
      like ?
      It still runs the still but when it shuts off the temp drops and it
      cools down some and has to heat back up, its not a constant heat that
      way.
      Any coments would be great thanks.
      Harle
    • Rana Pipiens
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
        Harle, check out the Brewhause Site or call Rick there. Their site used to give instructions on how to fix the hotplate that they sold so it wouldn't cycle. If you have a problem getting it, I think that I downloaded the instructions and could e-mail it to you. Rana

        harle61274@... wrote:

        OK boys I have a question. I bought a electric burnner 1500 w.cast
        iron, It worked good for 9 times now it started doing a cycle ,like I
        thought it should have been doing from the start , when I bought it
        the guy i bought it from said I might have to by pass something in
        the unit. SOOOOOO im fixing to try and bypass the cycle system (never
        done this before ) dose anybody have any thing to say on do and donts
        and pros and cons of doing this ? Will I be able to turn it down and
        up and can any body tell me what the thing I have to bypass looks
        like ?
        It still runs the still but when it shuts off the temp drops and it
        cools down some and has to heat back up, its not a constant heat that
        way.
        Any coments would be great thanks.
        Harle

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        document.write('');

      • Spiderfly
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
          Please: Drop the the link in a message?

          > Harle, check out the Brewhause Site or call Rick there. Their site used
          to give instructions on how to fix the hotplate that they sold so it
          wouldn't cycle. If you have a problem getting it, I think that I downloaded
          the instructions and could e-mail it to you. Rana

          > harle61274@... wrote:
          >
          > OK boys I have a question. I bought a electric burnner 1500 w.cast
          > iron, It worked good for 9 times now it started doing a cycle ,like I
          > thought it should have been doing from the start , when I bought it
          > the guy i bought it from said I might have to by pass something in
          > the unit. SOOOOOO im fixing to try and bypass the cycle system (never
          > done this before ) dose anybody have any thing to say on do and donts
          > and pros and cons of doing this ? Will I be able to turn it down and
          > up and can any body tell me what the thing I have to bypass looks
          > like ?
          > It still runs the still but when it shuts off the temp drops and it
          > cools down some and has to heat back up, its not a constant heat that
          > way.
          > Any coments would be great thanks.
          > Harle

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          > document.write('');

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > --
          > Deze email is gecontroleerd door CAIWAY Internet Virusvrij.
          > Voor meer informatie, zie http://www.caiway.nl/
          >

          > --

        • Rana Pipiens
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
            I tried but can't seem to sesnd it. E-mail Rick at Brewhaus America and maybe he can help you folks. Sorry, Rana

            Spiderfly <whperdix@...> wrote:Please: Drop the the link in a message?

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 15, 2005
              ok i will thanks

            • harle61274@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 15, 2005
                ok thanks for trying Rana Ill E-mail rick or call them that's were I bought
                it

              • Dave
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2005
                  Did you ever get those plans? Because I would like to by pass the
                  control thing on my walmart bought electric burner.

                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, harle61274@a... wrote:
                  > ok thanks for trying Rana Ill E-mail rick or call them that's were I
                  bought
                  > it

                • Calif Shiner
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 15, 2005
                    Hey, I'm looking for an electric burner that I can control with a rheostat for continuous steady heat. Think I need 1500 watts....
                    Did you ever get those plans? Because I would like to by pass the
                    control thing on my walmart bought electric burner.

                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, harle61274@a... wrote:
                    > ok thanks for trying Rana Ill E-mail rick or call them that's were I
                    bought
                    > it

                    Culture