Re: still in trouble

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2000
      thanks mike ,i found the right banner to delete and it will delete the Distillers emails along with other emails ,but when i'm in newsgroup rec. crafts the wording i need to click on is VISIBLE but "dead" ????????
      From: BJ & FM Poke <bjfm@...>
      To: Distillers@onelist.com <Distillers@onelist.com>
      Date: Sunday, February 06, 2000 12:48 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] still in trouble

      From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>

      mike i couldn't find that either, i right and left clicked everything in sight

      dino had a quick look at your url ,that's excellent,will look properly later,our best email for sending the calculations is bjfm@... or i can give you our lab.physical address ???

      Hi Brian,

      Can't figure out the problem you have with Outlook Express - doesn't seem to match anything I recall from the days of Windows 95. All I can now suggest is that it's time you upgraded to Windows 98 :-)
      Mind you, a sledgehammer might be applied if you go to the directory c:\Windows\Application Data\Outlook Express\Mail and delete the database Inbox.mbs and its associated formatting file Inbox.idx (take the precaution to copy these to another directory first in case of disaster!!!). This should see you straight.

      Mike
      In Godzone