still in trouble

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2000
      mike i couldn't find that either, i right and left clicked everything in sight

      dino had a quick look at your url ,that's excellent,will look properly later,our best email for sending the calculations is bjfm@... or i can give you our lab.physical address ???
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2000
          thanks mike ,i found the right banner to delete and it will delete the Distillers emails along with other emails ,but when i'm in newsgroup rec. crafts the wording i need to click on is VISIBLE but "dead" ????????