Re: sugar wash recipe

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2005
      For your 1st batch, you might want to try Bokakob's "Supermarket"
      recipe - I think it's listed in the Files folder for this group.

      Another method is to purchase a package of yeast from one of a
      number of web sites. In the states, there are at least 4 sites that
      carry "turbo yeast" and provide good service. Do a search on "turbo
      yeast".

      Use just one package for your 5 gal batch (follow the
      instructions!). Maybe buy a couple of packages to spread out the
      freight cost.