Re: [Distillers] Re: receipe!

  • greg tufts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      I have always made this with shine (about one year)
      My shine has a taste which people find agreeable, and
      any
      flavours I wanted I would add while I made the
      liquour.
      My next batch I'm going to bump up the honey by 1/2
      and eliminate the sugar. (If its a flop I can always
      cook it
      out) (Still using a pot still, in the monthes ahead am
      planning
      and building a reflux still) Will keep you posted.
      greg
      --- Bill Healey <billhealey@...> wrote: