Re: help =

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2000
      From: BJ & FM Poke
      To: Distillers@onelist.com
      Sent: Friday, 4 February 2000 18:17
      Subject: [Distillers] help ==dino

      From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>

      someone please help, i am a member of rec.crafts brewing n.g. and consequently receive a lot of postings,that's fine except i can't seem to send the old one's to the recycle bin or deleted messages section they just keep growing, i'm running windows 95+ and outlook express==step by step though,don't forget, i'm old AND stupid===brian
    • gbking
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
        BJ & FM Poke wrote:

        > From: "BJ & FM Poke" <bjfm@...>

        Go to "FILE" (top left corner), click on it, then click on "Clean up
        files" then click on "Delete" thats how it works for me anyway, hope
        this helps.