new member

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 1999
      as a new member i wish to introduce myself my name is brian poke i live in tasmania now and have been a professional full time distiller for 37 years currently in charge of a 4000lal/wk single malt pot still whisky distillery which is very new,stills aggregate 100,000 litres,all can be run from my home,love the vibrant feel of this club,many regards to all----B
    • krazy_man_c@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 24, 2000
        I would like to take this chance to introduce myself. My name is
        Tim. I live in a small town in Massachusetts USA.
        I have been making spirits for a few years now and I love it.
        I look forward to sharing my findings with you all.
      • colt
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 15 5:51 PM
          hello to all, new to the board and home distilling.
          hope to have a new reflux still on monday and have
          been looking for cheap and easy recipes. not asking
          for anybodys secrets or long time family recipes. is
          it not better to use store bought "nutrients", as in
          apples, pears, oranges, etc? i have seen wine shop
          nutrients packs, but they mean to cost lost more then
          a sack of potatos. any advice to a rookie would be
          grateful. p.s. i live in the U.S., hope that not held
          against me. brian

          http://mail.yahoo.com/
        • Pete Sayers
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 22, 2001
            Tony i have a client with me at the moment who is interested in joining,
            would you please email him at this email address to fill him in on the
            details
            kowahi@...
            his name is Gary
            Pete
          • Graham@malpas13.freeserve.co.uk
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 22 6:39 AM
              Hi all

              I have just joined the group and thought I would say Hello!
              I hope to find out a bit more from the group about distilling at home
              as there is not much info. about it here in the UK. (just for
              research you understand ! becouse I think it is illegal to distill
              your own in the UK init??).
              Are there any of the group based in the UK ? Please let me know.
              Must go the KETTLE is on the boil!
              Graham
            • Ian
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 23 5:37 PM
                Graham, Welcome to the place here magic happens.
                Pilch
                I have just joined the group and thought I would say Hello!
                I hope to find out a bit more from the group about distilling at home
                as there is not much info. about it here in the UK. (just for
                research you understand ! becouse I think it is illegal to distill
                your own in the UK init??).
                Are there any of the group based in the UK ? Please let me know.
                Must go the KETTLE is on the boil!
                Graham

              • vandenbusschebertrand
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 5, 2004
                  salut à tous
                  je m'excuse tout d'abord de ne pas écrire en anglais car je ne
                  maitrise pas son écriture,
                  par contre j'arrive à le lire un peu .
                  je fais mon apprentissage de la langue anglaise et de la distillation
                  grace à "homedistiller.org" merci Tony.
                  Sinon ,jusque maintenant je me sers que d'un alambic(potstill)et
                  découvre par la lecture le "reflux still" et la possibilité de faire
                  un alcool neutre,je vais essayerdans cette voie.
                  amitiés à tous
                • Austin Smith
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 5, 2004
                    This one should have been addressed to Maxime, I believe.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 5, 2004
                      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "vandenbusschebertrand"
                      <vandenbusschebertrand@y...> wrote:
                      > salut à tous
                      > je m'excuse tout d'abord de ne pas écrire en anglais car je ne
                      > maitrise pas son écriture,
                      > par contre j'arrive à le lire un peu .
                      > je fais mon apprentissage de la langue anglaise et de la
                      distillation
                      > grace à "homedistiller.org" merci Tony.
                      > Sinon ,jusque maintenant je me sers que d'un alambic(potstill)et
                      > découvre par la lecture le "reflux still" et la possibilité de
                      faire
                      > un alcool neutre,je vais essayerdans cette voie.
                      > amitiés à tous

                      Bonjour
                      Votre nom est-il du vandenbussche de bertrand ?
                      Le groupe de distillateurs est un emplacement d'expression anglaise.
                      Nous avons quelques membres qui peuvent parler français.
                      Je suis Harry, le modérateur de ce groupe.
                      Je ne parle pas français mais j'ai traduit votre message sur
                      l'Internet.
                      Veuillez m'excuser si je fais une erreur.
                      Dites-vous que vous voulez vous renseigner sur la distillation de
                      reflux ?
                      Dites-vous que vous pouvez lire anglais mais ne pas l'écrire bien ?

                      Hey Maxime!
                      Feel free to chime in anytime soon. I'm drowning here. :-)

                    • cromwellrandy
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 8, 2012
                        hello all , hope to learn and trade info and tricks....have a great day ....thanks for allowing me to join