Re: equalizing

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2005
      Interesting about the sensitivity. I found that my gate valve in my VM
      setup was also quite sensitive but easily manageable nonetheless. e.g.
      quarter turn for foreshots, 1.5 tns for etoh.

      Agree about inter-relatedness. If one thing gets changed you have to
      do several more runs to re-learn the best parameters. Even just
      stuffing a scrubber into the reflux coil seems to have altered my run
      characteristics. I think I have probably got most things sorted now so
      just have to get to maximum efficiency.

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.