Re: [Distillers] New hydrometer

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
      Rana Pipiens wrote:
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] New hydrometer

      Thanks Mike . I noticed that after posting but could get there by typing it
      in the "Search" blank above the post. I'm not much of a computer whiz so
      I'll blame it on 61 years of breathing toxic LA air not to mention the sweet
      vapors of ethanol. How do I remedy that next time i want to give a site?
      Rana
      ===================
      Hi Rana,

      I find that TinyUrl is very useful indeed. Get to their home page at
      http://tinyurl.com/ to get the gen. I have put them on on my top tool bar
      as a "favorite", and all it takes is a click and it puts the shortened URL
      onto your scratch pad so you can just paste it into the email you're
      writing. Best of all, it costs nothing :-))
      However, even with those shortened links, always put a space afterwards. If
      there is a punctuation mark or anything immediately following then it will
      not work, eg: http://tinyurl.com/.

      All the best,
      Mike N