Trying Dried Molasses

  • suitcase1498
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      I have re-constituted 7lb dried mollasses in 3gal water since it
      already has grain material in it I'm going to use it in a grain mash.
      I will add 5 lb. corn meal 1 lb malted barley 1 lb malted wheat 1lb
      flaked rye 1 lb flaked maize and 5lb sugar. maybe make 35 or 40
      liters. I'll let you know the results. If anyone has any input on
      this please let me know. Thanks.

      Suitcase