mike or tony or aaron or rob or someone ====mel re condensor water

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      ken hawkyard-gibson contacted me via another method and i assured him that if he joined Distillers list he would receive valuable assistance from highly talented,friendly,handsome,wealthy professionals[why is my nose growing long quickly,something about pinocchio] good on ya ken ,where those url's i sent you ok! the geocities one and house of smithers ?????

      mel =thanks for the new year greeting,someone else recently used that "split" element system the 6000 watts could that be used to head up the still??? re your condensing system ,if you describe your layout a bit better i may be of some help i'm hopeless with electricals ,but cooling/heat exchanging ok.! why is your water flow slow???
      with your elements so close to the base of the still body can you get your hand under to clean??

      brian