Different taste for different folks...

  • suitcase1498
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      I keep reading about the ruined fermentation but maybe it's just
      someone who's not used to homemade spirits. Everyone likes something
      different. Myself I don't like to run mine at 95% then dilute it. I
      prefer the taste if i run at about 75% and then dilute it to 43% but
      of course I was raised on moonshine which my grandpa made and they
      never ran 95% He was happy if they ran 60% - 65% which they cut back
      to 45% had a good taste he said.

      Suitcase