thanks glenn

  • Brian Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
      that is a beautifully made still ,,you made it didn't you ??????

      yes i understand seal now you must "drive" it quite slowly though ,,otherwise you would have some trickle/seepage ??????

      bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    • G&N
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
        Brian ...my cousin made the original design from the stillmaker pdf ...but i made it how it is today ....this is the original design

        and it only leaks if i don't put the lid on properly ,it runs on a 1700 watt hot plate flat out