Re: [Distillers] Re: Trial Run on Reflx Column

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/2/2005 12:14:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      gnikomson2000@... writes:

> [...]
      go to a proper reflux outfit with condenser to match. There's loads
      about coils, offset and crossflow heads in the archives and on
      Tony's site http://homedistiller.org
      Trust me, the grandkids will appreciate it

      Do you mean like a Nixon Stone or something like Alex makes so as the vapor
      doesn't flow through the condensor , just the coolant and the vapor goes to it
      condeses and falls back down ??? As I said I'm just a dumbass country boy...
      Thanks Again Harry I really apreciate all your help. Excuse my spelling it's
      12:30 am here 1/2/05 I'm about half lit. : ) What time is it there.

      Suitcase