Re: beer finnings

  • bubble777fckr
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      thanks for the answers guys..

      i decided to just chuck it in the still and give it a bash unclear,
      this is the first batch i have done in over a year so im a little
      thirsty..

      ill do a double distill though..

      on another note is the search function on this forum woeful or is it
      me.. it only checks a few messages at a time and im forever clicking
      next to move on to more :(..
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bubble777fckr" <dr.ashmore@o...>
        wrote:

        > thanks for the answers guys..
        >
        > i decided to just chuck it in the still and give it a bash unclear,
        > this is the first batch i have done in over a year so im a little
        > thirsty..
        >

        > ill do a double distill though..
        >

        > on another note is the search function on this forum woeful or is
        it
        > me.. it only checks a few messages at a time and im forever
        clicking
        > next to move on to more :(..

        Use these...
        http://archive.nnytech.net/sgroup/distillers/